Saturday, April 20, 2013

I am the LAW...&...I am within U


I was having my breakfast in the morning peacefully, but then I heard a voice calling, “Sultan, do something…!!!”
I turned my face and saw but there was no one, then I ignored, but again I heard the voice, “Sultan listen to me…”
I asked, “Who are you and where are you?”
The voice replied, “I am the LAW and I am within you.”
The voice said, “I have something to tell you.”
I asked, “why me? Go and tell other people.”
The voice said, “I am telling everybody but nobody is listening…”
I interrupted, “OK. Tell”
The voice after taking a deep breadth told me
“I am raped, when a girl is raped
I am slapped, when a girl is slapped
I am cheated, when the report is falsely made
I am weak, when nobody follows me
I am weak, when nobody fears me
I am confused and have one question in my mind, that why I have been amended, because writing just on paper doesn't make me strong.”

No comments:

Post a Comment