Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A WALK OF HAPPINESS


A WALK OF HAPPINESS
After ‘LOVEnomics' this is another chapter I am releasing as a ‘VALENTINE’S DAY’ gift for all the LOVERS……. it took me almost a year to write it
*********************************************
*********************************************
As we started walking she was asking trivial questions to me as you all know women will be women.
She asked, “Do you have any GIRLFRIEND?”
I replied, “Ya! & you?”
She said, “No!”
I said, “Oh oh oh….hold on a second, that means you don’t have any BOYFRIEND….not a single one?”
She answered, “Yep!”
“But, why?”
“Why should I?”
“But why you shouldn’t?”
She replied, “Having boyfriend is just a waste of time.”
I said, “What are you saying?”
“Exactly what you are hearing, Mr. KHAN?”
“That means according to you, those girls, who are having boyfriends, are wasting time?”
She replied, “No, I didn’t say that.”
I asked her, “Then can you please elaborate that to me?”
She asked, “Sultan first tell me, what do you mean of having a boyfriend?”
I answered in a very jolly mood, “An affair.”
She laughed and said, “What kind of affair, an affair of profit?”
“Are you mad or what?........we don’t make boyfriends or girlfriends after estimating profit…. We just have, so that we can overcome our LONELINESS.”
She said in loud voice, “That’s where the men especially take advantage of women’s loneliness.”
I was shocked, “What……What are you saying?”
“Yes, I know what I am saying, I know men, and they only want one thing.”
“Have you become crazy or what?”
“No, I am not crazy; it’s in the blood of men to get only one thing from women.” She said it aggressively.
I started laughing and gave her a very logical answer, “Ya, you are right. Men want only one thing and that is LOVE.”
But she gave another logical answer to me, “LOVE!!! Ya, you are correct. Men always act just to get woman’s PHYSICAL LOVE.”
“How can you so sure of that?” I asked in a very slow manner. But instead of getting the answer she became silent for that moment and the HAPPIEST FACE became dull and faintish, so I decided to change the topic.
I said, “ok…ok… lets drop this subject….when are you getting MARRIED?”
She suddenly stopped and started staring me and said, “Do you know one thing?”
I asked, “what?”
She said in a very lovely….lovely….lovely voice, “You are a very nice guy” and she SMILED, “Please DON’T CHANGE just be what you are. Your humorous mind is very attractive. You are very different from those BAD BOYS.”
I was SHOCKED. My eyes became still and I started gazing at her with that shocking face and said the DARWIN’S dialogue, “NEITHER THE STRONGEST NOR THE BOLDEST, ONLY THOSE WHO ARE RESPONSIVE TO CHANGE, WILL SURVIVE.” And I started laughing…….
She ignored the dialogue, “Believe me, I have never met so humorous boy than you ever in my life.”
I said, “Being humorous doesn’t mean that I am a GOOD BOY.”
“Yep!!! But the man who TAKES CARE of a woman’s SMILE is generally considered as a DECENT BOY.”
“Madam, can you please tell me, where you have read this?”
She answered, “I haven’t read this but my mother told me and good news for you is that, my mother is a PSYCHOLOGIST.”
I whispered, “BAD NEWS” and said, “ok…good…good mother, she had taught you a good lesson.”
It was a bad news because the psychologist can read a person’s mind by analyzing the WORDINGS & ACTIVITY of that person.
The GOD was playing trick with me, I don’t know why he was pushing me to get close to her……….and then the old stuff to trick with people GOD always use…. ‘THE RAIN’ started but the silly part is that I haven’t brought the umbrella.
Do you know why?
Common sense guys, it was not a rainy season.
She said, “Sultan, let’s get the shelter somewhere otherwise we will get wet and could caught fever.”
I nodded, yes
She catched my hand and we both started running towards a shop. As we reached the shop, we saw an amazing crowd and there were no place to stand for even one person but, as we live in India, we know how to get the place in the crowd.
Actually it was an ice-cream parlor, so to get in I started shouting, “Hey man, can you please give us two vanilla flavour?”
She started pushing me and asked, “Why are you ordering for ice-creams?”
I whispered, “Because I love ice-cream” and ask her, “Don’t you?”
She answered, “Ya, I also like but, now???”
We got the Manager attention and then he started saying, “Everybody please give them some SPACE to come in.”
Then I said to her in a soft voice, “We got our place, ha ha.”
She whispered, “Very funny!!!”
She told the manager, “Please sir don’t give any ice-cream, sorry, give us two hot coffees.”
The manager nodded and ordered the salesman to cancel the vanilla flavor ice-cream and give coffee instead.
After finishing our coffee, it seemed that rain has stopped so we decided for WALK again.
As we started WALKING, her cell phone rang.
She said, “Hello…………… ………………………………… …………………………… ……………………………………… ………………………………… ………………… …………… ………… …………………………………………………………………………………………… ………………………………………………………………………………………………………… ……………………………………………………………………………………………………….. …………………………………………………………………………………………………………. ……….”
I can’t write all that CHIT CHAT on my blog because it will take more space than the available space on my blog. She was explaining about the exam to her friend, who lived in her neighbor. I was getting bored while she was talking, so time to time, I kept forcing her to cut the phone but she didn’t listen to me, finally, I became angry and took away the phone from her hand and pushed the red button.
Now you will think that why I did that kind of behavior. The answer is that, CALL DURATION was over than 20 minutes….so just imagine over 20 minutes of SILENT WALKING.
“What are you doing Sultan? Have you become mad or what?”
“No, I am not, but you will become mad very soon, because talking on cell phone for longer period increases the chances of brain disorder.”
After hearing my logic we both became silent for some time. During course of WALKING, suddenly, She went to a garment shop, I followed her, I was little bit confused that, why she went there? What she will buy?
She was searching a CAP, I asked her, “For whom are you buying a CAP, if you don’t have a boyfriend?”
She replied, “OFFO!!! Sultan, if I don’t have a boyfriend, it doesn’t mean that I can’t buy a cap?”
I asked, “Then who is going to wear this?”
She answered, “You, donkey!!!”
I laughed & asked, “But why?”
She said, “Because it will make you look nice and……”
I interrupted, “And sexy…?”
She smiled, “You sexy???....forget it!!!”
Without asking my favorite colour she chose ‘BLUE CAP’ with ‘NY’ written on it.
I asked, “How are you so sure that I will like this BLUE colour cap?”
She put the cap on my head in a very wise way and said in a very sweet voice, “Because, the person who communicates with more and more people, generally likes BLUE colour.”
“Your mother told you this?”
“Yes, and please stop asking your silly question and let’s get out of the shop.”
As she was taking out money purse from her bag, I saw the UMBRELLA inside her it.
I quickly asked her, “Hey, you have the umbrella then why haven’t used it while it was raining?”
She ignored my question and trying to be busy in giving the payment to the cashier. And without answering me she went out of the shop. I followed. As we started WALKING again, I again asked about the umbrella.
She turned towards me and said in high woman voice, “I forgot...I forgot…that I have umbrella in my bag.” The way she answered, I became upset, so just to refresh my mind, she asked me, “Do you know that why I have chosen the ‘NY’ written cap?”

NY-Cap


I answered, “How could I know?…my mother is not a psychologist” after a pause I continued, “May be its full form is NEW YORK.”
She smiled and explained me, “You are right about the full form but that’s not the reason, I have chosen it.” She continued, “The reason is that these two ‘NY’ letters shape the whole life.”
I asked, “How?”
She explained, “N for ‘NO’ and Y for ‘YES’…these are the two words which give shape to our lives.”
I commented, “Such a deep meaning………”
The GOD’s trick…the RAIN again started, but this TIME, I decided not to take a shelter. I said a line in a rhyming way, “It is useless to tell the rain to stop, but learn to DANCE with it instead.”
As she turned to me I could read her face, though I was not a psychologist, but for that instance I was…..
Holding her hand, I pulled her and said, “Shall we dance?” her eyes sparkled with a million dollar SMILE on her face, she replied, “Sultan…hmm!!!...”
I commanded, “Just say ‘YES’ or ‘NO’!!!”
She took a long breath and said, “…………
***************************************************
**************************************************
I hope you enjoyed this chapter of the story ‘KHUSHI bole to HAPPINESS’ very much…I will be releasing another chapter very soooooooooooooooooooooooooon
Enjoy your VALENTINE’S DAY with full of HAPPINESS!!!
Bye Bye…..

No comments:

Post a Comment