Monday, November 21, 2011

The POWER of NETWORKING

The Power of Networking

I read somewhere that 90% of the people get there job with the help of their network i.e. social contacts…..”Oh my God!!! i can’t believe it.” That’s the same line I have shouted when I read it for that instance, I became little bit confused, but I realised, HOMO SAPIENS i.e. HUMAN BEINGS are SOCIAL ANIMALS.

Yeh, what are you thinking right now is exactly correct, we can’t live without socializing with the people.

I was thinking one day, what is the main difference between the SUCCESSFUL & UNSUCCESSFUL people????

Why some people get SUCCESS in some project and others don’t???

I got one answer from my logic and that is NETWORK.

The chances of SUCCESS increases with the increase of NETWORK.

The GREATER the NETWORK,

The GREATER the SUCCESS.

Generally there are different kinds of network e.g.

1. 1. RELATIVES NETWORK

2. 2. EDUCATIONAL NETWORK

3. 3. BUSINESS NETWORK

4. 4. SPORTS NETWORK

5. 5. e-NETWORK

1. RELATIVES NETWORK

The first network that we get by default is Relatives Network, i.e. parents, uncles, aunties, cousins which is based on Blood Relation, the strongest Network of all.

We should take care of our relative’s emotions, connected with us and we can get various kinds of help from them…… we all know……… I don’t need to explain that.

But some people can’t even use these networks efficiently……… why???..... Because they don’t meet them in family functions and festivals, like marriage, Christmas, birthday parties etc………. and there they weaken their Network Power, by not participating in those parties, which is the source of strong happy emotional time.

SHARING HAPPINESS DOUBLES ITS WORTH.

Party is the best arena for communicating with our relatives and to make our relative’s network more strong.

I don’t know about other countries but in India we have lots & lots of relatives.

(Neighbors are included in Relatives Networks because I feel my neighbors as my relatives)

2.EDUCATIONAL NETWORK

This is a kind of network which we create. We work on making this Network there is no role of our parents in it.

When we enter into school we make new friends and communicate with teachers and as time passes we become like family members. We don’t have any idea that how we came close to each other and whenever we need each other we are always in frontline.

The Network made during school time is very strong and pure. This works for the life time. We have to just be in contact with each other. But the majority is 10 to 15 friends in the group or some people have less than that.

COLLEGE

After schooling we enter into college where we get bigger network than school. College network is also considered as one of the strongest Network but that depends upon the individuals that how he/she takes care of friends.

In my view this is the most important Network because we meet those friends almost all of them are of same field e.g. BUSINESS MGMT, ENGINEERING, MEDICAL etc.

We can share our views with them. We can create a strong team. But what I am facing problem in small town that nobody believes in team work. Everybody is working for self just because of INTROVERT CHARACTER and GENDER GAP, among students.

*INTROVERT:- 1. Person predominantly concerned with his or her own thoughts. 2. Shy thoughtful person.

*GENDER GAP:- Girls students don’t share their views easily to Boys and vice versa.

Due to these above two mentioned reasons we lose one of the most important Phase of Networking for that we have to pay in future. As far as I m concerned, I communicate not by setting double standard for male and female. Being BUSINESS MGMT student, I always consider them as a future manager.

To be Continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment