Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Chapter Name:- MY SUFFER,a painful Journey ...........Chapter No: 13

RULES for READING
1)Before reading this post First read the chapter no: 3, JAB WE MET...then only you can under stand about the GIRL, i am talking in this chapter.
2) Feel the DEEP EMOTIONS of the CHARECTER.
********************************************************************************************
********************************************************************************************

During Journey from FANCY MARKET to AIRPORT , i SUFFERed,a great difficulties on my way , actually it was a Journey of 4 Integrated journies .I had all the regarding information ,how to reach the airport.

I took a Bus from FANCY market to ESPLANADE...BUT.....guess what happened .......i chose the wrong bus and that cost me very much , i reached ESPLANADE in 45 minutes by it. If i would have taken the right BUS , i would have reached in 15 minutes......In short a Total LOSS of 30 mins.

When i reached ESPLANADE i rushed to catch the METRO train but the two guards at the entrance gate stopped me and started frisking me and my RED SEXY BAG and ,after that they asked me my name .

"My name is KHAN , SULTAN KHAN ,and i am not a TERRORIST." said i, with a smiling face.I said in such a tone that they both started laughing and asked me, "Where are you going , boy ?"

I answered ,"I have to go to DUM-DUM."
One of them said,"Oh! DUM-DUM."
I asked ,"Can you please tell me , how can i reach there ?"
the Other one said,"Ya,sure !" and they started explaining me the route .Whatever they had said to me , i didn't understand because they explained me in BENGALI and that language is like GREEK & FRENCH to me.

They said,"HAPPY JOURNEY!"
I said ,"Happy Journey .......Teri _ , _ , _." (these blank spaces represent 'GAALies' ...in english we say 'ABUSES' ...so fill the blanks with your own Favorite GAALies to add spices to the STORY.)

They asked," What you said ?"
I answered,"Thank you & Good-Bye,GENTLEMEN. "


I rushed to the ticket counter but it was usless , there was a long queue of men, i saw the electronic Board displaying
'Train to DUM-DUM at 17:43 '

when i saw my watch ,it was 17:40, so , i used my MANAGEMENT SKILL. I went towards the women line and started persuading a women to buy a ticket for me.
I knew ' Women help others ,after they help themselves'
Exactly the same thing happened .After buying her ticket and her friend's ticket.......& .......for her friend's two children, she bought the ticket for me, but i succeeded in getting the ticket by 17:42,then the next obstacle confronted was the ticket checking MACHINE ...........you can't imagine what happened with me...........the machine was defunct.

It was not the fault of the the machine , actually it was my fault , i entered the ticket in the wrong way . I got scared at that moment and started thinking that i would MISS the 'JAB WE MET ' GIRL, but there was a technician for a NOVICE ,he helped me and then i reached the platform in 17:44.I thought that the train was gone and then i would have to wait for another 10 mins for the next train , but ALHAMDO LILLAH ( thank Almighty God), the train was 2 mins late.The train reached the platform at 17:45. I boarded into the train with great difficulties because of the crowd ....as you know the 'BENGALI BEED BHAAD'.

Inside the train there was a group of 4 SEXY & BEAUTIFUL girls and they were enjoying the time . i thought that i should also join them but i Ignored them because at the airport i was going to meet ,the SEXIEST girl of all of them.My phone rang and the Sexiext Voice asked ,"Where are you ?, i have been waiting for you sice 2 hours."
I said,"I am in metro train ,proceeding towards DUM-DUM and the most exciting thing is that i have four SEXY girls with me in my Journey."

She said angrily,"OK, then ENJOY with them and i am not going to call u any more."
I said ,"Don't become angry ..yaar..i am just kidding."
She said in very lovely voice,"come soon, i am at KINGFISHER counter TERMINAL no:1."

After SUFFERing ( a painful journey ) of 20 mins i reached DUM-DUM .there i asked the rickshaw-wala about the address of airport.He told me that he could drop me there ,then i asked the fare.
He told ," Rs 80....only."

I took out the INFORMATION paper.......whatever my staff had told me ,i had written it on a paper......it was written
1) FANCY to ESPLANADE ( by BUS)
2) ESPLANADE to DUM-DUM ( by METRO RAIL)
3) DUM-DUM to AIRPORT stoppage ( by BUS)
4) AIRPORT stopppage to TERMINAL GATE ( by RICKSHAW)

As i was at DUM-DUM at that time therefore ,i IGNORED the rickshaw-wala, i took the bus and reached the airport stoppage, there , i met another rikshaw-wala and asked him ,"how much will you take for the TERMINAL GATE."
he said,"Rs 15. "

I sat on it and reached the AIRPORT at 18:45, after the last SUFFERage of 15 mins.

Through all her WAITING time, she had called atleast 20 times and i deduced by HUMAN LOGIC that she must had become ANGRY ......ANGRY......&......very ANGRY

When i reached the KINGFISHER counter,TERMINAL no:1 , she was not there.My HEART started beating fast and faster.There was huge crowd of people and every seconds many CARS were traversing,then i used my two lovely, shining,& sparkling eyes like the CCTV cameras ,just to search her in the crowd ,but tht was usless .I was running HERE &THERE ,so that i could find her ,but in vain.Icould't call her because there was no BALANCE in my mobile.Then i tried to enter the LOBBY of the airport where all the PASSENGERS were waiting BUT....................



WHO CAN FIGHT THE DESTINY?
The guards did'nt allow me and they showed me a SIGN BOARD ,on it was written
'ONLY PASSENGERS,VISITORS ARE NOT ALLOWED ,DUE TO SECURITY REASON'
So i tried to peek through the GLASS WALLS. I was desparetly trying to get a glimpse of her.
I closed my CCTV cameras...i mean to say my lovely ,shining & sparkling EYES and i started PRAYING to ALMIGHTY GOD.
'oh God ...PLEASE EK BAAR USKI JHALAK DIKHA DEEJIYE'
Then i opened my eyes and .....GUESS .....what happened ?,yes, exactly ,i saw a glimpse of HER , in blue dress with a big bag on her shoulder and lots of luggage on her trolly , she was giving a paper to the officer .she entered the checking depertment .Icouldn't cry her name because all of it happened a FLASH.
I become very disappointed and took an OATH that ' i will use TAXI to reach the airport in 'FUTURE' then i took out a BIG CADBURY celebration pack from my RED SEXY BAG ........OH! ....i forgot to tell you that i brought this big cadbury celebration pack for her as a sweet FAREWELL GIFT .....but .... i couldn't give HER,so i started eating on HER behalf.As i was EATING & ENJOYING the taste of the chocolate ,a MESSAGE came in my phone.
Simply B'ful Lines
We MEET 2 create MEMORIES &
We DEPART 2 preserve them.
2 MEET & DEPART is the WAY of LIFE
BUT
2 DEPART & MEET is the HOPE of LIFE
BYE-BYE .......SULTAN.
**********************************************************************************************
**********************************************************************************************
MORAL OF THE STORY
TO GIRLS :- Don't become ANGRY as Boys have to SUFFER a lot
TO BOYS :- Always take a TAXI ....yaaar ......to reach the AIRPORT on time.
**********************************************************************************************
**********************************************************************************************
THIS ABRIDGED STORY IS THE 13TH CHAPTER OF THE BOOK ' KHUSI bole to HAPPINESS'.
It TOOK ME 6 DAYS IN POSTING THIS CHAPTER.......3 DAYS FOR PLOTTING THE IDEA OF THE CHAPTER AND OTHER 3 DAYS IN WRITING.
I HOPE YOU ENJOPYED IT.......

6 comments:

  1. story is good.....but a lot of grammatial errors


    hope u will correct it quickly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiction hai ya reality

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have corrected the grammatical and spelling mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should try to make your posts a little concise..by the way it was fantastic..eagerly waiting for next post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb,Amazing,Fantabulous post..I was enthralled by it..Jab we met was such a moving story that i think a movie can be made on it.Hope ur next post becomes a bigger blockbuster...

    ReplyDelete
  6. litle bit of gramer to be chelked.
    should be a little concise and brief...
    over all a good effort.... keep it up......

    ReplyDelete